Thursday 8 October 2009

Pictures of the last month

I know I haven't been updating this for a while but work and the girls kept me busy and away from the PC. Both girls are doing fine and enjoy each others company. Jessie is much more active with Lily around and plays more with other dogs, it's a real joy to be out with them and see them just enjoying playing around. Lily has a great insting to retrieve and is easy to train. I have good hopes that she will be able to do quite well in just about anything :-)

Lily is growing nicely, she had her 4 motnh check up in the begining of September and was 6.92 kilos at 18 weeks and I was told that she is growing in the righ proportion.

She was back at the vets last Friday for her rabies vaccination and I had her weight checked again and at nearly 5 month she is 7.5 kilos. We have to get back to the vet on Friday 23.10. for blood test and then I should hopefully have her pet passport and next summer she will be able to travel to Europe (that is if we are going). We haven't planned anything yet but better get the passport started as early as possible.

Below you fill find pictures that I took during September.










1 comment:

Main said...

I love the pic that you have put up on your blog header! They are so sweet together!