Wednesday 26 November 2008

Holidays

I am off work this week and am able to spend lot's of time with Jessie, which is great. I am using the time, to teach her some new tricks and she is responding very well to it. Of course she also enjoys that I am home and that we can just snuggle up.


Yesterday I was cleaning the house and Jessie decided to help by crawling first in the wardrobe to make it her new home and then to lat between the stuff I want to give to the charity shop:






Shortly after lunchtime, we went for a walk to toward the Angel of the North. It's about a 30 minutes walk from me but right before the "Angel" there is a huge field to play. I don't want to go to the same places over and over again and so I change them all the time. I took our football with us and Jessie had fun chasing it around the field...








I climbed on a tree and Jessie had to follow, this is what it looks like to have a dog on a tree...



Jessie and me


Flying Toller chasing the ball










Jessie and her Wubba

For today we have planned to meet with our friends Andrea (with Brogan and Katie) and Cat (With Copper and Tessa) to first go for walkies and later on have some yummy food.

1 comment:

Main said...

Fun that you can spend so much time with her now. I am sure Jessie loves it!

Great pictures too. :D Love the one of Jessie on the tree! And the one of the two of you. And all the others, LOL.

Enjoy your holiday.