Monday 17 November 2008

Water Gate Forest Park

On Saturday morning I walked with the girls (Jessie and Katie) to Water Gate Forest Park (it takes about 45 minutes to walk there). The girls were absolutely exited and enjoyed the time a lot. We spend about 3 hours out and when I got back home I had to very wet and tired dogs...

First view of Water Gate Forest



Jessie had to climb on a log


so I tried to pose her for a nice picture



Katie and Jessie


Chasing each other











Both Jessie and Katie went crazy when they saw the water, racing up and down the shoreline...







One wet and tired Toller on our way back



2 comments:

Main said...

Looks like they had a good time. And I bet they had a really good sleep when they came home.

Anja said...

Yep they had a lovely sleep afterwards