Sunday 19 April 2009

Jesmond Dene

I took Jessie out this morning at 8am for a walk around Saltwell Park. We walked around first and on our way back, Jessie wanted to say hello to a little Jack Russel in the dog compound. I was only going to get in for 5 minutes as Jessie usually doesn't play in the compund but this time she did. The little Jack Russel was all over her and keep jumping in her face but she was great with him and let him chase her around and she was really playing with him. Later on they were joined by Nico, a 4 year old Husky and Jessie and him had a fun time. They were chasing each other and did so puncing on each other. Eventually we left (it was 9:30am) and Jessie went home to sleep for a little, while I went in the office for 2 hours to catch up on some work.

In the afternoon I wanted to take her to Water Gate Park but since I was already in town and had a Metro ticket, I thought I might as well take her to Jesmond Dene. So we left the house at 1pm and walked along the Tyne and through Newcastle to Jesmond. Jessie enjoyed the time, she was dead good (apart from trying to find a way in the Tyne) and when we arrived in Jesmond Dene, she was all hyper and jumped straight in the water. I tried to get her to swim again and after some interesting tires, she went in the water and swam to get her ball (for mayb 5 seconds). I am sure by the end of summer we will get there so that she is swimming. We both had a great time out and got back home a 5:30pm. We were both so exhausted, we took the Metro home, Jessie in her usual self fell asleep on the Metro as always.

Once we got home Jessie had some fresh chicken, spinach, pineapple and carrots for dinne while I had pasta with bolognese sauce and now the little rascal is all sleepy and actually asleep on my feet.


























No comments: