Sunday 20 January 2008

Day 1

This morning I went down to Huntingdon to pick up, I had planned to go down on Friday already but my car broke down, so I went today. It took me only about 4 hours to go down, I arrived at 8:45 this morning. Jessie was the last one from the litter still there, everyone else was picked up on Friday or send by plane to their new homes.

Jessie has been a star in the car, she was whining in the car for about 10 minutes and after that she settled down, played with her toy and eventually fell as sleep, as I didn't hear anything from her. She didn't get sick either. And this is Jessie on our way back home


Once we got home she took over the house like a tornado, bouncing around like she always been here and not a bit shy. I was really surprised, as my previous dogs where all a bit shy.
She picked up one of the toys and we played for a while...




Eventually she decided it's time for a nap and so I have a quick moment to post this online

1 comment:

Main said...

Congratulations! And fantastic that Jessie was so brave and obviously feeling at home already!