Friday 25 January 2008

First week

Jessie is with me now for 5 days and she is such a joy. She stopped whining the second night and is going to bed now without fuss. You don't hear during the night or in the morning and she waits until I am up before she makes a fuss and wants to get out of her crate.

She loves to cuddle up with me and we do play a lot. She currently has her "wild hour" at around 7pm, when she just goes crazy. We usually play then and I also take her outside, so she can release her energy.

I have also started clicker training with her. Sit and down works already quite well. She walks well on the leash and will start heel soon but I wanted her to get used to the leash first. She is a natural retriever and retrieves anything I throw (toys, paper rolls, balls) and she has learned the command "puppy kiss" and provides you with lot's of puppy kisses when I say it.
I have also started to take her outside, to get her used to passing cars etc.

Here are a couple more pictures:

Retrieving



Cute huh?

Who do you look at?



Sleepy

No comments: