Sunday 13 January 2008

Puppy proofing the home

Well I am puppy proofing the last bits and pieces of my home and am making sure no cable are around anywhere. So far I am all set for the little one I guess. I have food and water bowl, training pads for toilet training, lead, collar, puppy toys (including Kong), books on how to teach tricks and how to keep the dog busy throughout the day, I have checked out a vet and am actively looking for puppy classes, the crate is set up already for a couple weeks and the countdown to take Jessie home has started today.

Friday it is!

5 more days alone

Gee I am excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post which summed up a lot of important points. Thank you.

I just wanted to share my experience i found an interesting site which provides basics dog training & its commands to keep your dogs obedient, happy & well behaved.Just access to Basics Dog Training & Stop dog
behavior problems today!