Wednesday 8 July 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will go and pick up our little girl, I can't wait. Jessie is already wondering what the crate is doing out and I am very curious what she will think once the little one has come to live with us.

Well, for those of you who wanted to see the little girl, her she is:



This is her sister, by the way:

And here you can see Jessie with the love of her life, honestly I swear to god. The who are so cute together, Jessie always walks up to his door to get him to come out. She let's him hump her and everything, She tells everyone off who would try but not Frazer. The two are about the same age (Frazer is 2 month older then she is) and he is a very lovely dog. I took the pictures a couple weeks back, just after we came back from Germany and been home for 1 hour.







1 comment:

Main said...

Oh, your new little girl looks adorable! As does her sister! How are things going so far? I hope the nights aren't too bad? And how does Jessie react to her new sister?