Wednesday 8 July 2009

An update at last

Sorry time was flying the last couple weeks and I still had not put up the last pictures from Germany, so here we go:

Jessie traveling in the car on our way back via Netherlends, Belgium and France to the UK


In the little stream close to my mom's house




Getting dry ;-)





swimming (mor by accident then anything else, since she went in and then figured out it's too deep to walk in so she swam to the other end, couldn't get out there and came back)









I took this picture on our morning walk, this is the tiny village that I grew up in, isn't it beautiful? So much nature around you.





While we have been in Germany, Jessie also came in season, she just finished a week and half ago, which is nice since now I won't have a hormonal Jessie and a puppy running aroudn the house :-)

No comments: